CMT would like to welcome Samantha Boone, the new accounts payable specialist in our Springfield, IL office. With a business administration degree from Western Michigan University, Mrs. Boone’s over 20 years’ experience includes auditor, financial analyst, accounts receivable purchasing manager, payroll and customer service representative. Mrs. Boone comes most recently from the Village of Rochester, IL as their office assistant and billing clerk where she was responsible for utility billing. Her career tenure also includes work at Benjamin F. Edwards in Springfield, IL; Woodforest National Bank in Novi, MI; and Fred Lavery Company, Birmingham, MI.
10 Most Recent
- CMT Welcomes Zachary Rieth
- “Lower Meramec Wastewater Treatment Facility,” article by CMT’s Rick Huber in MWEA’s “Current” Newsletter
- CMT Welcomes R. Lee Fearn
- Can-raderie Meets Charity: CMT’s Can-struction Competition!
- CMT Welcomes Lindsey Anderson
- CMT Welcomes Samantha Boone
- CMT Welcomes Elizabeth Porterfield
- CMT Welcomes David Prock
- CMT Welcomes Wade Cumpton
- CMT Welcomes Lane Rumple