CMT would like to welcome R. Lee Fearn, the new technician in our Springfield, IL office. Mr. Fearn is a well-traveled, organized, responsible, resourceful, and self-motivated person who is experienced at handling multiple tasks. He is an expert in water treatment, water chemistry, and systems biology after 10 years of experience and a bachelor’s in biology from Blackburn College. Mr. Fearn is a licensed Illinois Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Class A Water Treatment Operator.
10 Most Recent
- CMT Welcomes Zachary Rieth
- “Lower Meramec Wastewater Treatment Facility,” article by CMT’s Rick Huber in MWEA’s “Current” Newsletter
- CMT Welcomes R. Lee Fearn
- Can-raderie Meets Charity: CMT’s Can-struction Competition!
- CMT Welcomes Lindsey Anderson
- CMT Welcomes Samantha Boone
- CMT Welcomes Elizabeth Porterfield
- CMT Welcomes David Prock
- CMT Welcomes Wade Cumpton
- CMT Welcomes Lane Rumple