CMT would like to welcome Dominick Romano, Jr., our new Surface Transportation Project Manager in the Nashville, TN office. He started with CMT in the middle of May. Dominick has over 18 years’ experience managing transportation design projects to successful completion. He has also served as Department Manager responsible for the direction and operations of the Indiana Roadway Design Group. Dominick has expertise in AutoCAD Civil 3D, Roadway Geometric Design, Drainage Design, Pavement Design as well as alternative delivery methods such as Design-Build and Public-Private-Partnerships (P3). After receiving a bachelor’s degree from Purdue University in civil engineering, Mr. Romano received his professional engineer’s license in Indiana, Illinois, Kentucky and Tennessee.
10 Most Recent
- CMT Welcomes Dan Hose
- Fraud Alert
- Looking at the FAA Reauthorization Act
- CMT Welcomes Michael Begando
- CMT Volunteers in St. Louis Participate in United Way’s Service2Go 2018
- CMT professionals from our Indianapolis office volunteer during 2018 Indy Do Day!
- CMT Co-operative Engineering Student Receives Two Scholarships from Purdue University
- CMT Welcomes Alex Zelles
- Two Purdue University Lyles School of Civil Engineering Students Awarded CMT Sponsored Scholarships
- United Way of Central Illinois Fall 2018 Day of Action