CMT senior engineer, Micah Pitner, discusses why she feels compelled to volunteer with the Global Water Stewardship (GWS) non-profit in Costa Rica in this article in “CEE” magazine from the University of Illinois at Urban-Champaign Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering. GWS works to educate people and engineer sustainable centralized wastewater treatment solutions that keep waterways clean and communities healthy.
10 Most Recent
- CMT Welcomes Dan Hose
- Fraud Alert
- Looking at the FAA Reauthorization Act
- CMT Welcomes Michael Begando
- CMT Volunteers in St. Louis Participate in United Way’s Service2Go 2018
- CMT professionals from our Indianapolis office volunteer during 2018 Indy Do Day!
- CMT Co-operative Engineering Student Receives Two Scholarships from Purdue University
- CMT Welcomes Alex Zelles
- Two Purdue University Lyles School of Civil Engineering Students Awarded CMT Sponsored Scholarships
- United Way of Central Illinois Fall 2018 Day of Action