CMT would like to welcome Michael Bass, our new Water Resources Engineer in the Springfield, MO office. He started with CMT at the beginning of September. Mr. Bass received a bachelor’s degree in civil engineering from Missouri University of Science and Technology (Missouri S&T) in Rolla, MO.
10 Most Recent
- CMT Welcomes Dan Hose
- Fraud Alert
- Looking at the FAA Reauthorization Act
- CMT Welcomes Michael Begando
- CMT Volunteers in St. Louis Participate in United Way’s Service2Go 2018
- CMT professionals from our Indianapolis office volunteer during 2018 Indy Do Day!
- CMT Co-operative Engineering Student Receives Two Scholarships from Purdue University
- CMT Welcomes Alex Zelles
- Two Purdue University Lyles School of Civil Engineering Students Awarded CMT Sponsored Scholarships
- United Way of Central Illinois Fall 2018 Day of Action