CMT would like to welcome Misael Cordova, our new Surface Transportation Engineer in the Aurora, IL office. Mr. Cordova started with CMT at the end of April. Mr. Cordova recently received his master’s in civil engineering from the University of Illinois at Chicago after having received his bachelor’s from the University of Veracruz, Mexico. After working about five years with other consulting firms, he has acquired experience in designing structures and the production of models as well as technical plans and drawings. Mr. Cordova is experienced in lab and field testing of soils and concrete and writing daily field reports. He has also designed deep and shallow foundations and retaining walls. Mr. Cordova is bilingual, speaking both Spanish and English.
10 Most Recent
- CMT Welcomes Joe Wendl
- CMT Welcomes Kevin Doyle
- CMT Welcomes Misael Cordova
- CMT Welcomes Bridget Erri
- CMT Welcomes Vicky Wieseman
- CMT Welcomes Brian Kotter
- “Pavement Maintenance: How and Why Should I?” See CMT’s Sean Smith Presentation for the Ohio Aviation Association.
- CMT Welcomes Nathan Brickner
- CMT Rail Crossing Study Recognized by FHWA as Industry Best Practice
- Student Receives CMT-Sponsored Scholarship from the Society of American Military Engineers (SAME), Scott Field Post