CMT would like to welcome Joe Wendl, our new Surface Transportation Engineer in the St. Louis, MO office. Mr. Wendl started with CMT at the end of May. Concurrently, while receiving his master’s in civil engineering from Saint Louis University, he interned with CMT. While receiving his bachelor’s, he interned at the City of Des Peres, MO in their Department of Public Works where he completed project diaries and quantity sheets, inspected construction sites, and assisted the City Engineer with project management, estimating and bid package preparation on different construction projects.
10 Most Recent
- CMT Welcomes Joe Wendl
- CMT Welcomes Kevin Doyle
- CMT Welcomes Misael Cordova
- CMT Welcomes Bridget Erri
- CMT Welcomes Vicky Wieseman
- CMT Welcomes Brian Kotter
- “Pavement Maintenance: How and Why Should I?” See CMT’s Sean Smith Presentation for the Ohio Aviation Association.
- CMT Welcomes Nathan Brickner
- CMT Rail Crossing Study Recognized by FHWA as Industry Best Practice
- Student Receives CMT-Sponsored Scholarship from the Society of American Military Engineers (SAME), Scott Field Post