CMT would like to welcome Ryan Uehara, the new transportation engineer in our Springfield, IL office. For the past three years, while achieving his bachelor’s degree from Bradley University, Mr. Uehara has been attaining real-world experience working as a seasonal employee, and then as an intern, with Elk Grove Public Works Department. He also completed an internship with another consulting firm. Ryan has skills in ArcGIS, MicroStation, AutoCAD, Autodesk Revit, and Autodesk Inventor. Currently for CMT, Mr. Uehara is working on the South Sixth Street Design project for Springfield, IL.
10 Most Recent
- CMT Welcomes Matt Jackson
- CMT Welcomes Richard Shang
- 5 Questions With CMT’s Henry Schmitz, PE, CFM
- CMT Welcomes Stephanie Spence
- CMT Welcomes Kailey Hindes
- CMT Welcomes Edgar Rosales
- CMT Welcomes Zack Slechta
- 5 Questions With CMT’s Rachel Shulman
- CMT Welcomes Kiyett Brown, Ph.D.
- CMT Welcomes Blake Young