On October 5, the Illinois Section of the American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE) presented the Public Involvement Award for a Member Group to the ASCE Illinois Student Outreach Committee chaired by CMT’s own Kris Salvatera. The Committee was honored for taking the lead to help young students explore the world of civil engineering. Throughout the year, the Committee actively encourages professionals to take part in the many student outreach activities by participating in STEM fairs, judging competitions and mentoring college students. Congratulations to Kris and the ASCE Illinois Student Outreach Committee.
10 Most Recent
- CMT Welcomes Evan Ackerson
- CMT Welcomes Abbey Buehler
- Montgomery County Fair Has Moved Into its New Home
- CMT Welcomes Daniel Shannon
- Museum at the Gateway Arch Ribbon Cutting
- Ambra Knox Named to List of “40 Under Forty”
- CMT’s United Way Volunteers from Springfield, MO at 2018 Day of Caring
- CMT Welcomes Dominick Romano, Jr.
- Open House Efforts win an Excellence in Marketing Award
- CMT Welcomes Chris Brazas