On October 5, the Illinois Section of the American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE) presented the Public Involvement Award for a Member Group to the ASCE Illinois Student Outreach Committee chaired by CMT’s own Kris Salvatera. The Committee was honored for taking the lead to help young students explore the world of civil engineering. Throughout the year, the Committee actively encourages professionals to take part in the many student outreach activities by participating in STEM fairs, judging competitions and mentoring college students. Congratulations to Kris and the ASCE Illinois Student Outreach Committee.
10 Most Recent
- CMT Welcomes Dan Hose
- Fraud Alert
- Looking at the FAA Reauthorization Act
- CMT Welcomes Michael Begando
- CMT Volunteers in St. Louis Participate in United Way’s Service2Go 2018
- CMT professionals from our Indianapolis office volunteer during 2018 Indy Do Day!
- CMT Co-operative Engineering Student Receives Two Scholarships from Purdue University
- CMT Welcomes Alex Zelles
- Two Purdue University Lyles School of Civil Engineering Students Awarded CMT Sponsored Scholarships
- United Way of Central Illinois Fall 2018 Day of Action